If you play sports then it is a safe bet that you have lots of photos of yourself playing. However with many sports photos there are so many things going on in the background that it is easy to lose sight of the subject of the photo itself.
Assuming you find that is the case with some of your sports photos, you can actually improve them by changing the background. In doing so you’ll be removing all the parts of the photo apart from the subject and perhaps a few other elements that you want to include. At the same time the new background that you use may help to accentuate the subject too.
One good example of how sports photos can be improved by changing the background is when the photo is of someone running, and the background is replaced by a motion blur of sorts. The new background will not only remove the unnecessary elements, but it will also accentuate the subject by providing a sense of speed.
If you think that you’d like to do the same then all you really need is Movavi Photo Editor. With it you can changing the background of your sports photos with a few simple steps:
- Add the sports photo you want to edit by clicking ‘Browse for Images’ and selecting it.
- Open up the ‘Background Removal’ tab.
- Select the green ‘Foreground Brush’ and paint over the subject and any other elements you want to keep.
- Select the red ‘Background Brush’ and paint over the background that you want to remove.
- Click ‘Cut Out’ to erase the background.
- Click ‘Image File’ to select a new background image file to replace the background.
- If you’re satisfied, click ‘Export’ to save the photo.
Aside from providing a straightforward way to remove image background, using Movavi Photo Editor will also let you enhance the quality of your photos, remove unwanted elements, add customizable text, apply artistic filters, and transform the orientation and frame of your photos. By using these features you could really improve the appearance of your sports photos and turn them into a showcase of your prowess.
On your part it will just take a bit of creativity and the willingness to experiment and learn to use Movavi Photo Editor and its features. Because it is so easy to use, you’ll be an expert in no time.